ANDE is a rapid DNA platform and software unit designed to maximise the impact of rapid DNA analysis for intelligence, investigative and victim identification purposes.
DNA ID IN 90 MINUTES
Capable of providing a DNA ID in 90 minutes for a buccal swab sample, and 106 minutes for a crime scene sample, the ANDE DNA system offers a range of benefits to law enforcement, namely:
• Rapid identification of suspects.
• Dynamic covert policing support.
• Fast time support to intelligence-led policing.
• Prevention of further offences.
• Support to fast-moving high-profile investigations.
• Support to Counter Terrorism operations.
• Disaster Victim Identification (DVI).
• Reduced costs for the police.
• Increased public satisfaction and confidence in the police.
Unlike other systems, a single ANDE instrument can analyse many different types of DNA samples within just two hours:
• Blood, semen and saliva.
• Hair, body tissue, bones and teeth.
RAPID DNA SOLUTION
ANDE has demonstrated the ability to analyse DNA from the most challenging samples. Numerous independent validations, and German DNA Profiling (GEDNAP) 2020 certification, highlight the effectiveness of ANDE when compared to traditional laboratory techniques and other systems. ANDE is the only fully automated Rapid DNA solution approved by the FBI.
To understand more about the ANDE system from Arquebus, please download the ANDE Rapid DNA brochure. Or, contact us at [email protected]
https://arquebus.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2df2ccec-f629-49ee-b577-aa9c7d1c5cd3.jpg 1024 768 Callum Lloyd https://arquebus.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Asset-1arquebus_logo.svg Callum Lloyd2022-08-17 17:29:252022-08-30 10:29:31DOUBLE CASTING TRAINING IN TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
Between the 8th and 10th of August 2022, Arquebus delivered Double Casting equipment and a 3-day training course to the Trinidad & Tobago Police Service (TTPS) at the Police Training Academy and the Forensic Science Centre located within Port of Spain, Trinidad.