The next generation projectile recovery system – designed and built for ballistic forensics, by precision engineers at our fabrication workshops in the UK
KEY FEATURES OF BULLETCAPTURE
BulletCapture includes the following features for the safe recovery of projectiles:
- Made from 3/8” thick stainless steel with a unique rectangular design with rounded edges.
- Equipped with a uniquely designed shooting port, with different holders to accommodate different firearm types (offering maximum safety by ensuring the bullet travels the longest path through the water)
- Designed to accommodate up to .50 caliber projectiles
- The stainless steel is internally lined with 6mm PTFE to ensure no projectile touches the outer skin of the water tank
- Its hydraulic lid is equipped with safety features to ensure nothing can get trapped during closure
- The unique net bullet capture system speeds up the recovery of the projectile following the test fire
- Interior LED illumination is activated when the lid is raised
- The system is equipped with water circulation, air, and water filtration, to keep the water clean and free of debris/bacteria
- It’s designed to be installed in a standard room with a maximum open height of 2.4m.
- Modular installation – All components will fit through a standard 1.2m wide doorway
- Modular design offers flexibility in how the water tank, operator platform and circulation/filtration components can be installed
- It conforms to many standards including BS EN ISO 9606-1:2017 and Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Cheaper, quicker, and less disruptive to install – BulletCapture is designed in a modular way and all components will fit through a standard sized door. No significant modifications to buildings are required during installation, which could be very expensive, disruptive and time consuming
- Better return on investment – the rounded ends of the water tank improve durability and will offer leak free usage for far longer. The support plan ensures regular maintenance of components to reduce downtime and mean time between failures
- Flexible configuration – you can install the water tank, operator platform and water circulation, air and water filtration components in different configurations offering more flexibility in where the water tank can be installed. With a full operating height of 2.4m it can also be installed in most standard height rooms
- Improved safety – with holders for different firearm types, we control the trajectory of the projectile ensuring the bullet travels the longest path through the water. The operator platform is raised/lowered by a single piston offering better stability and a smoother action. All these features improve operator safety
- Speed of use – the new net bullet capture system automatically brings the projectile to the surface for easy and quick recovery.
INCLUDED EXTRAS AND SUPPORT
BulletCapture also comes with a remote firing holder, capable of firing multiple firearm types.
A range of firing port adapters for different firearm types are also provided.
Training and support included, as well as 1 year warranty (extended warranty also available).
Please contact us for more details.
https://arquebus.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/2df2ccec-f629-49ee-b577-aa9c7d1c5cd3.jpg 1024 768 Callum Lloyd https://arquebus.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Asset-1arquebus_logo.svg Callum Lloyd2022-08-17 17:29:252022-12-23 10:54:49DOUBLE CASTING TRAINING IN TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
Between the 8th and 10th of August 2022, Arquebus delivered Double Casting equipment and a 3-day training course to the...